When the building was closing: The last scenes of Central Saint Martins at Southampton Row
Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design was formed in 1989 from the merger of the Central School of Art and Design, founded in 1896, and Saint Martins School of Art, founded in 1854.
In 2011 the school moved to new place, King’s Cross campus, and this publication displays the photographs of the last scenes of the building during the moving.
With special thanks to William Lethaby (1857–1931), the architect, a key figure in the foundation of the original Central School of Art and Design.
Edition of 100
28pages (incl. cover and back)
148 x 210mm
Saddle stitched pamphlet (with thread)
Photographs by Hyunho Choi 2011
Published by ithinksobecause 2014
Copyright © 2013 Hyunho Choi
All right reserved